Sunday, August 9, 2020

COVID-19

Today is day 149 of social distancing for me. I was at an agility trial in Murrell's Inlet and I was so scared that I pulled myself from the trial after Friday night. I had been celebrating my successful scan results for less than a week. 

My fear is more than just for myself. Every single morning, I visualize all the front line people that I know and send them strength vibes. Virtual hugs. Like this...

This is Cris and Devinder, my Warrior Nurses, at their first 1/2 marathon. I surprised them at the run because it was about damn time for me to support them! I had NO idea what was about to happen....

Now I'm wearing a mask for myself *AND* everybody around me!
Stay safe out there. 

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.


No comments: