Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A moment when Cancer did NOT suck

For the first time since I was diagnosed a year ago, Cancer did NOT suck....and it's because this happened:


 


Yes, I was stalked!  But in the best way possible!  CHRIS!  OMGosh!  The nurse who has touched me the deepest showed up (VERY UNEXPECTEDLY) at my maintenance treatment!  And not only that, she brought her BRAND NEW BABY and another one of her little beauties!  OMGosh!  All I could think was....
WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!?! 
I DO NOT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE THAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!
 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
I was SOOOOO over the moon that it flowed right out of my eyes!  When the heart takes complete control of your body, those things just happen.  And it was freakin' AWESOME!

Bertha, you are not welcome here anymore.  Like, at all!  Nodda.  NOPE!

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: