Saturday, August 26, 2017

1 year ago - 8/24/16 - chemo #1

WOW!  HOW TIMES FLIES!  It was one year ago on 8/24/16 that I was sitting at the Cancer Center, scared out of my mind, getting my first chemo.  What an UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE year it has been!  WOW!  If you are reading this, please hug yourself for a job VERY WELL DONE!  WOW!

My heart got a little bigger when my soulmate sent me a text because she remembered that it was a year ago.  I love you Bailey Monster Wilson!

Then my work folk gave me this...
 
 
WOW!  I wasn't sure what my path was going to be...but I never in my wildest, deepest, brightest dreams imagined that I would be standing where I am, with all the love and support that I've received.  WOW!

WOW!

You know, the perfect word to describe how I'm feeling right now is.... WOW!



Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: