Saturday, August 26, 2017

My Juice Bar Warriors - Tina and Ethan

I was *BEYOND* thrilled when a Juice Bar opened about 2 miles from my house!  It's so convenient to just stop by for a large Super Greens on my way home from work.  But juice is not the only reason I stop at the Juice Bar.  Nope.  I'm addicted to something else there....

The Staff.

OMGosh!  THEY ROCK!  Whenever I stop by, they greet me with the biggest smiles that you could ever imagine!  And they *ALWAYS* ask me how I'm doing.  The other day, I walked in and a lady was already standing at the register about to order.  She stopped mid-sentence and turned around to see who had just come in because of all the FABULOUS, SUPER FANTASTIC greetings and smiles that I was getting!  She looked at me, like, "Who are you?"  I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!  And I especially loved it because it was my last juice before my CT Scan.  My anxiety was thru the roof when I walked in to the place, but just being in the presence of my Warriors calmed me right down.  

After the lady left, I asked Tina and Ethan if they'd take a selfie with me so I could post this on my blog.  I thought Ethan was going to take the short route to get to me and just jump over the counter!  LOL!  He was BEYOND excited!  Tina was too, but she has a more mellow way of showing her emotions.  But let me tell you, if I don't stop by for a couple of days, Tina is first to jump all over me asking me for the details on where I've been and if I'm ok.

It does not get any better than this...
These two are in my heart forever. 

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc. 

No comments: