Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Buh Bye Bertha is now a reality!

It's been a whirlwind since I found out last week that Bertha is gone!  

BUBBA:    1
BERTHA:  0



WOW!  To be completely honest, I was expecting there to be some sort of little something light up on the Pet Scan, but there was NOTHING.  NOT A THING!  HOLY SHIT!  I did a Snoopy Happy Dance, of course!  Right there in Dr. Kritz's office!  LOL!  

I owe this HUMONGOUS success to my Warriors!  YOU ROCK!  I absolutely COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU!

Here's some pictures of my cube the next day after I found out the news....


 Can you believe these were my calendars?!?!!!  The bottom one, in case you can't read it, says "Stop to look fear in the face.  You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt"  HOLY SHIT EVEN THE UNIVERSE WAS ALIGNED WITH ME!!  




ROUND ONE DONE!!

,Bubba

No comments: