Friday, March 10, 2017

There's another Bertha in town

I belong to this facebook group specifically for people with follicular NHL.  IT IS PHENOMENAL.  I love it.  It includes a VERY diverse set of people from all over the world.  It is amazing.  (And confirms that Cancer does NOT discriminate.  AT ALL.)

Anyway, I posted about my scan being clear and Bertha being gone.  The responses immediately started pouring in and my heart just got bigger and bigger.  

One of my favorite posts was "Good Luck Bubb" with a smiley and thumb up! LOL!  LOVE IT!

Then there was my absolute favorite....from someone recently diagnosed:  "Since Bertha is gone from you I might adopt the name for my tumor, I got my port today and start treatment next Friday, hopefully Bertha will move out of me too!!"  


Now *THAT* is totally awesome!  Of course I immediately responded and told her that was a super fantastic idea and to consider me one of her Warriors.  And you know, I don't even know this lady AT ALL, but I would do anything for her to make her battle easier.  I think ALL the people in this group would.  It's amazing.  This is the good stuff about facebook.  

Always forward, never back,
,Bubba

No comments: