Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I am feeling like the Grinch lately!

As I was laying down last night thinking about all that I have to be grateful for, I thought about the Grinch.  My favorite scene in How the Grinch Stole Christmas is when he is SO overcome with emotion as he watches those in Who-ville and realizes that Christmas doesn't come from a store.  He thinks "Maybe Christmas....perhaps....means a little bit more!"  And then his heart grows 3 times as big.

*THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I HAVE BEEN FEELING LATELY!*  I TOTALLY GET HOW THE GRINCH FELT IN THAT MOMENT!  

I really think my heart has grown MORE than 3 times as big because of all the support I consistently get.  It's the smiles, the sincere "How are you doing?"s, the cards, the heartfelt, absolutely PERFECT gifts I constantly receive!  HOLY WHO-VILLE!  IT ROCKS!  It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for Cancer to win.  Buh Bye Bertha!  My body needs more room for my big heart so you gotta go Girlfriend! 
 





I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 

No comments: