Thanks to my Warrior, Michele, for giving me the book Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr! I have changed my diet and it is working WONDERS! I still have some fine tuning to do but for the most part I eat:
1. As much green as possible.
2. Organic as much as possible.
3. No processed food.
4. Avoiding red meat (except when I was at the Durham Bulls game and had a burger!)
5. Avoiding sugar and carbs - yes, this includes alcohol :(
6. Eating/drinking more alkaline vs. acidic (yes, I even pee on a strip to check my alkaline level)
I juice my dinner and am LOVING it! Here's a week of dinner (plus cucumbers, lemons, ginger, and some fruits):
I feel SO much better! And what is so weird is that I don't even want the type of food that I used to eat (which was mostly fast food). I can sit at a table of 4 with 3 other people eating sloppy, thick, juicy, delicious burgers and I am totally satisfied with my salad. The other day I found a new place and was over-the-moon-excited over this lunch....
I've still got a ways to go....and did turn yellow one day, even though my blood counts a couple days later were phenomenally better than they've ever been...but I know Bertha is not a happy camper now that I am CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.
Always forward, never back,