Thursday, June 29, 2017

Time for another maintenance treatment

Yee ha!  Time for another maintenance treatment tomorrow.  I'm feeling REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good.  YAY!  

I met with Dr. Kritz earlier this week and he was extremely happy with how well I'm doing.  He even called me an inspiration!  (Yes, that made my eyes leak just a little!)  He teased me about my weight gain during chemo - said nobody has ever had such a reaction to Decadron before.  His theory was that I was sleep walking to the fridge in the middle of the night and pigging out on ice cream.  HOWEVER, the data speaks for itself.  He pulled up a graph of my weight since I've been seeing him and it looked exactly like this....
While he was feeling around my neck area for swollen lymph nodes he looked me straight in the eye and said "You did a REALLY good job with losing the weight.".  I told him, just call me CEO of Save My Ass Technologies!  Yes, I have lost a lot of weight over the past few months, but I did it the right way.  This was my dinner tonight and I honestly LOVED it!


Bertha, you are not welcome here anymore.  

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: