Sunday, October 15, 2017

An Epiphany!

Sorry for the silence....again.  I've been in a rut.  Stuck.  But then Kris Carr posted something on her facebook page (or maybe it was an email, I can't remember) about this challenge called "Say it, Sweat it, Get It" challenge (FREE!) by someone named Erin Stutland.  It was only for a week, so I thought what the heck....

HOLY SHITBALLS!  IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  And today I had a GARGANTUAN epiphany!  (I have never used the word epiphany before…so this is big….I had to look it up to make sure it matched how I was feeling.  It said this:  Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem.)  

The challenge used music and Mantras and, literally, FIVE MINUTE workouts....well, except for Monday.  Monday started with a 20-minute "Soul Stroll".  It was an absolutely INCREDIBLE WEEK!  OMG!  Today I did TWO Soul-Strolls back-to-back, one power-walking and then back at a jog!  FOR TWENTY MINUTES!  CHANTING MANTRAS OUT LOUD!  It was incredible.  Yes, people looked at me weird and I did stop the chanting whenever I passed people with small children....but I tried out the new greenway by my house and it was super fantastic.  :) 

On my way back today, while I was panting and sweating and chanting things like "I AM STRONG NOW!  I HAVE ALL THAT I NEED!" (there are lots more....), I felt like I broke free of a huge, heavy chain that was hooked to an anchor that developed during 2016.  

I LITERALLY DID!  

HOLY SHIT!  

I have been doing the challenges all week, but this weekend, while doing them again, something deep inside me changed.  This second time around, the thing that kept running thru my head was something that Erin says during the Soul Stroll.  She says:  “I know you can turn it up, even if it’s just 5%!  

I did the 4 daily challenges back to back on Saturday.  WOWSA!  It wasn’t a pretty 20 minutes, but it was my best and I was proud.  I went to yoga afterwards and raised myself a little bit higher on the lifts.  Then this afternoon I decided to do the Soul Stroll.  My plan was to do it once, at a very fast-paced walk, then turn around and walk back to Hot Lava.  However, once I got to the end, I decided to JOG back!  I was on top of the world and I didn't want the feeling to end so I just DID IT!  

AND THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED!!!  

I broke free!!!  On my way back I GOT OUT OF MY HEAD AND LIVED IN THE PRESENT! 

I stopped worrying about my port and if it could handle all of my movement.  
I stopped worrying about my ex.  I was on a brand new greenway which was taking me on a BRAND NEW PATH AWAY FROM HER!!    
I stopped worrying about doing something to make my Cancer spread!   Bertha and I are at peace and I know she will co-exist with me and not take over because then we BOTH will lose.

I have been really working on myself since the beginning of the year.  As you know, I changed my diet drastically and became a vegan (thanks to Kris Carr), I’ve been exercising, and working hard on finding my tribe of people who will inspire me…but I was still stuck.  I just couldn’t break free of the anchor.  I still had moments, especially at night, when I would go to that dark place.  But as I was saying the Mantras this week….they ALL hit home…and I was finally moving forward again….but it wasn’t until TODAY that it made my heart absolutely BURST!  It was that moment that I heard Erin say “I know you can turn it up, even if it’s just 5%!”…and I did.  And that was exactly enough.  BOOM!

This is after Soul Stroll #1:
*THIS* is after Soul Stroll #2!  BOOM!

 This is me, without the anchor.  
I am strong now.
I have all that I need.
I am happy, healthy, wealthy, and loved.
What I seek is also seeking me.
I make space for greatness.
I call in my success.
I focus on giving.
What I give is what I get.

I let go of the old.
I'm creating something NEW!!

There are angels everywhere!  Thank you Erin Stutland.  You came along right when I needed you most!  ❤   And I am still humongously grateful to Kris Carr for her Crazy Sexy Diet!  

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.


No comments: