Friday, October 27, 2017

STRONG ZUMBA!

Tonight I went WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone and did STRONG ZUMBA!  
O.  M.  G.  
It WHOOPED my butt, but I feel SO CHARGED UP!!!  I can honestly say that I would not have tried this if it wasn't for Cancer and living every single moment to it's fullest potential!  The instructor, Maria, is one of the most inspirational people that I've ever come across in my life (and I've met Maya Angelou).  She just oooooooozes with love, and shares it with EVERYBODY!  Today she posted that she was going to be leading a STRONG ZUMBA class tonight, and included this...

See why I could NOT resist?!?!  

This is Maria w/my 2 Warriors!  !!! 



I'm gonna feel this tomorrow...yikes :)  

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: