Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cancer SUCKS!

My Zumba ladies had a Breast Cancer Awareness event on Friday night.  The entire room was PINK!  I danced my booty off for 90 whole minutes in celebration and in memory of ALL those that have crossed my path with the diagnosis of Breast Cancer.  It's been a few years since I counted, but I have over 40 friends with this diagnosis, including all of my female cousins on my dad's side.

RIP Kim Crocker.  You were the first I ever knew with Cancer.  What a wild ride we had.  I remember going to Sing for the Cure in Dallas and meeting Nancy Brinker and Maya Angelou.  I don't think I would be as strong fighting my fight if I hadn't been part of your tribe many moons ago.  I'm forever grateful for that.

Here's my dancing partners for the evening!  WOO HOO!  

Seriously.  How can you not have fun with these two!??!!!

Can't you just feel the LOVE from these pictures!!!



Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: