Friday, October 27, 2017

Snot productivity on the rise, but my body is fighting it!

This week my snot productivity has been on the rise...but I feel good and have no fever.  Earlier in the week I felt sort of miserable when I woke up in the morning, but the past couple of days I'm feeling better.  Met with Dr. Kritz today just to make sure all was cool for my treatment next week and I passed with flying colors!  He thinks it's just due to the weather changes.

BP:  98/65  WOW!
Blood counts:  GOOD!
Temp:  97.7  ROCKED IT!
BMI:  23  WOO HOO!

I'm feeling pretty good about how my body is functioning and Dr. Kritz agreed.  He poked me all over and didn't feel anything out of the ordinary!  YES!!  I told him that Bertha and I were now at peace with each other...because as long as neither of us get out of control, me with my living/eating habits and her with growing (at all!), we BOTH live.  

Today I was even feeling good enough about myself to tuck in my t-shirt today for the first time in....oh.....I don't know....25 years or so!  LOL!  I wore my Mom's vest to the appointment and even got a slight little wiff of her Shalimar perfume.  There are no coincidences :)  

This was in the bathroom of the restaurant I went to last night with a fellow NHL Warrior.  LOVE IT!
Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: