Sunday, October 22, 2017

I admit it. I cheated.

Hi!

Since I started the Crazy Sexy Diet in April, I have been ROCKING it!  I had to adjust my protein intake a little when I was a few months in to it, but since then, it's been pretty easy.

....before I go on, I'm going to take a minute to write down what a drastic change this diet has been because I was thinking about this yesterday and it is absolutely amazing.  I'm even surprising myself, which is pretty AWESOME!  My weight had been like a yo yo for YEARS, but not anymore.  When my life is on the line, being a Vegan is an easy path to follow.  I mean, some of my favorites used to be dry salami + cheese, garlic baloney sandwiches on white bread (I'd eat them for an entire week), hot chicken wings, Taco Bell Nachos Bellgrande, filet mignon, BACON!  OMG BACON!  A typical day might include stopping at McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin + coffee (1 cream + 2 sugar), then lunch at Wendy's for a single cheese everything no onion + fries + diet coke, then dinner was Taco Bell!  HOLY CRAP!  And if I thought about it, I might have had a Snickers or Heath bar.  NOW I get excited when I find a new place that has a drink or salad w/kale in it!  WHAT THE?!!   And even if I am in the same room as piping hot, fresh pepperoni pizza, I will be happy and satisfied with just eating my greens.  WHODATHUNKIT?!

Anyway....back to the purpose of this post....

So now that I've told you how strong my willpower has been, I must admit that I cheated.  And honestly, it was SOOOOO WORTH IT!  OMG!  Carmel apple w/nuts.  NC State Fair.  Also ate 12 little mini-donuts (w/no sugar on top, just the donuts).  And then I followed that with a LOT of water and Quinoa Tabouli salad from Neomonde....so the whole day wasn't a cheat.  BUT OMG....THE APPLE.....well, see for yourself, it was a whole body experience....


Had to include the picture of my photo bomber, Terrill!  
WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the NC State Fair every year!  I just love the diversity of people and the fact that everybody is usually REALLY, REALLY HAPPY!  You see people eating all kinds of crap, blowing money on all sorts of crazy things, and they are all SMILING!!!  I spent my wad, as usual, but I loved every single moment of it....especially because I got to spend the day with these two angels....Kileen and Meghan....



Saw this too....it was the most beautiful bird I have ever seen in my life.

It could not have been a better day.  Bertha, I know you enjoyed it too.

Always forward, never back,
,
Bubba
CEO of Save My Ass Technologies, Inc.

No comments: