Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Gastroenterologist just called to check on me!

Awwww!  
My heart just melted.  
My Gastroenterologist, Dr. Rig Patel, just called me.
He said "I just had to hear your voice to see how you were doing."  
Seriously?!?!

!!! !!!
  

Dr. Patel has been my gastro doctor for years...been thru 4 colonoscopies, non-specific colitis, and all of my mom ailments.  He totally ROCKS!  

He knows what I went thru with my mom.
He knows what is going thru my head during my dark moments.
He said ALL the right things.
OMGosh.  
Another moment when I was touched by an angel today.  WOW!  I must be low on love!  

I told him I named my tumor "Big Bertha".  He's totally on board with being a Warrior now! 
We ended the call by him saying "You mean the world to me....and so did your mom."  It doesn't get any better than that.....

I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 

No comments: