Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Angel on Earth Who Gives Me Chemo + ABA Shirt #3 of 3!!

ALL of the nurses at the Cancer Center are phenomenal.  They take their jobs seriously and are flawless in their administration of very powerful, dangerous drugs.  I've never seen even the slightest glitch.  I feel completely safe with putting my life in their hands.  TOTALLY.

There is one nurse, though, that I have thoroughly bonded with.  It feels like we've known each other longer that just meeting 6 times.  She makes me belly laugh.  A LOT.  She knows what I'm thinking without me even having to say the words.  Yesterday I was holding an Rx bottle....to remind myself to get a refill....which I was forgetting to say anything about.  She took the bottle from me and totally handled it for me....  *SHE* is who makes sure EVERY NURSE SAYS "BYE BERTHA!" when they restart my chemo.  We are two peas in a pod.  She is my angel on earth and whenever she hooks up the chemo....I KNOW it's going to do it's job.  NO QUESTION IN MY MIND.  THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN FAIL WITH CHRIS AT THE HELM!
Image result for quote once in a lifetime friend

Here's our pictures from today...


 ROCKIN THE BUH BYE BERTHA SHIRT!!
OMGosh...I'm gonna have to ask her about that little leg bend!  LOL!

I've totally got this...

❤️,

Bubba 

No comments: