Sunday, October 16, 2016

The ABA was voted Best Medium Company to Work for 2016 - here's why!

The Triangle Business Journal named the ABA one of the Best Medium Companies to Work for 2016. I wholeheartedly agree for many reasons...but mostly because of the support I'm getting for my battle against Big Bertha.  WOW!  They *COMPLETELY* surprised this week....and left me speechless (if you can believe that!)!  

HOLY SMOKIN' CHEERLEADERS!

After a town hall update meeting, with EVERYBODY in attendance, there was a special presentation JUST FOR ME!
  Image result for heart emoji
It started with a cheer spelling out B - U - B - B - A!  I don't go by that name at work so it took me a minute to realize what was going on!  And then the emotions just wouldn't stop pouring out of my eyes!  My heart was overflowing, literally!  I blurted out "Wait!  That's me!"  LOL!
It was SUPER FANTASTIC!  And a *COMPLETE SURPRISE!*  And look who was head cheerleader:
and his tutu even said BUBBA on it!!  

Then Shirline presented me with the most phenomenal t-shirts EVER! OMG!

Everybody signed it!  
There's a yellow one like this too:

And then, just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better than that, I turn around and every single person in town hall was waving one of these lime green ribbons in the air!
SERIOUSLY?!?  
IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!

Buh Bye Bertha!  You are NOT liked, even a little bit, by my ABA Warriors!

I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 

No comments: