Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I Had A Dream - And It Was PERFECT!

I'm finally feeling human again today.  I had a dream last night and it was PERFECT!  I couldn't quite put my finger on how to describe how I have been feeling these past few days.  In my dream it came to me...

I feel like the Michelin Tire Man!!!  Bloated, stiff, starving then full then starving then full, can't get enough to drink, nauseous, sleepy but can't get comfortable, puffy, basically BLEK!  Today though, I feel more like this....

Still not quite myself, but human again.  I see the light beyond the bloated tires that are surrounding my body....so I'll just keep sludging forward.....and hopefully I'll feel like this again REALLY soon...... 

I've totally got this...


❤️,
Bubba 

1 comment:

By The Seashore said...

Glad you are starting to feel a little better. Andrew has had that bloating (thanks to steroids), nausea, weak, but eating pretty good and now he is losing his hair. Getting it buzzed Friday. I have been wondering how you have been. Had to scroll back on facebook to find your blog link. Also, did you know Monnie at the Rolesville Post Office had NHL? If you ever go up there, tell her you know Andrew and I and she will give you the details. She has been in remission for a longgggggg time :) You got this! The bloating will back off. <3 Carol & Shelly kisses too