Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Cards....Oh My Gosh....The Cards...

Bailey helped me this morning and we FINALLY have a proper display for all the beautiful, inspiring, heartwarming cards that I've been getting.  Wow.  I've brought them to chemo with me, kept them in my purse, and now they have the most perfect position in my home sweet home....

 (The aluminum foil covered homemade mac&cheese and incl cooking instructions. :) )

It doesn't get any better than this!!!


Here's the "before picture".  It took MANY coats of paint and patience but SOOOO worth it!


I got some thumb tacks and am going to hang all the notes that have come with my flowers and some other little trinkets that have been included with the cards.  It gives me SOOOOO MUCH STRENGTH to look at these cards, and read them, and just hold them close to my heart and know the words were written with love.  THANK YOU WARRIORS!  


I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 



No comments: