Wednesday, August 24, 2016

How Do I Stay Strong?

My friends and family.
Plain and simple.


The cards, texts, IM's, calls (even though I am not good at talking on the phone), gifts, motivational emails, prayers, vibes, flowers...
The offers to come over, cook food, take care of the dog, whatever I need day or night....
Wow.

I'm making a cool thing to hang on my wall to hold all of the cards.  It will lift my spirits on days that suck.

Prayer works.  I learned that with my mom and can feel it now.

Yesterday I got the most super fantastic "No One FIGHTS Alone" bag filled with goodies from some friends at work.  Holy Way-To-Give-Me-More-Hope-Than-EVER!  It touched the deepest part of my soul.  I drank out of the water bottle all during treatment and could feel the love that was put into picking it out just for me.  The green socks are SUPER SOFT!  WOW!  And cards, a journal, hand sanitizer, a blanket (because I will be in treatment thru January!), candies for when I get queasy....it could not have been more thoughtful.  

Thank you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It convinces me, more than ever, that I've totally got this.  
No joke.  
I do.

The mojo coming my way right now is STAGGERING! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
THANK YOU! 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


It can't be ALL serious!!






I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 

No comments: