Monday, August 29, 2016

Oh yea...and about adding comments to my posts

Forgot to mention this...

Lots of people are having problems posting comments to this blog...and then others seem to be able to do it just fine.  I don't know why that is.  I Googled it, watched some YouTube videos, and now feel more confused than when I started!  LOL!

Anyway, I DID make a change to how comments will appear if you click the link at the bottom of a post.  Maybe that'll help, maybe it won't.  Figured it was worth a shot.  

If anybody out there has any ideas about this, please let me know.  I want this to be all good!  NO STRESS!  :)

Where is this when we need it?!?!


I've totally got this...

❤️,
Bubba 

2 comments:

Vickie Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie Hall said...

Thinking of you!!! You DO totally have this!